Thank You For Attending The Digital Food & Drink Conference. Take A Look At Our Other Events....
Develop Innovative Strategies Post-Pandemic To Build Supply Chain Resilience Through Shortages, Navigate European Regulations, Control Allergen Threats & Food Fraud Threats, & Revitalise Food Safety Cultures To Protect Consumers & Organisations With Proactive, Future-Proofed Food & Drink Safety Strategies. 16th November 2022.
1. Activate & Advance Your Ecommerce! Boost your e-com potential and ensure increased profitability
2. Showcase Success With Winning Social
Media Strategies: Achieve sky-high engagement and
prove social ROI by maximising new platforms and capturing
3. Monetise The Latest Digital F&B Shopper Insights: Tap into the hottest shopper behaviours, trends, and insights to ensure exceptional digital customer experiences
4. Best-In-Class Digital Shelf: Power your digital shelf capabilities to ensure diverse touchpoints for maximum
5. Stand-Out Delivery & App Strategies: Deliver seamless end-to-end strategies from shopper search to delivery for maximum reach and real commercial value
6. Innovative & Impactful Direct-To-Consumer Strategies: Business-critical DTC insights to successfully revamp strategies for seamless digital experiences and repeat, loyal custom
7. Cut-Through With Eye-Catching Content: Outshine competition with refreshed and innovative digital content which successfully targets consumers, boosts visibility and drive engagement
8. Integrated, Multi-Platform & Customer-Led
Channel Strategies: Perfect your digital channel mix to deliver customer-focused results, drive efficiencies and power engagement
9. Long-Term & Collaborative Retailer
Insights: Boost bottom line results by developing mutually beneficial retailer-brand relationships to keep pace with the ever-changing F&B market
10. Online Vs. Offline: Scale-up and activate your digital and e-com offerings by successfully integrating your online and offline strategies for optimised visibility
Our Previous Delegate Testimonials Speak For Themselves!
PLUS! What's New At The Digital Food & Drink Conference - Shopper & Ecommerce Conference?
- Brand New Speaker Line-Up! Including Danone, Diageo, Kellogg Europe, BRITVIC, The Kraft Heinz Company & Many More
- 4 Peer-Peer Discussions: 1) TikTok 2) Measuring Success 3) Sustainability 4) Quick Commerce
- 2 Interactive Panels: 1) Shopper Insights & Behaviours 2) Retailer Insights & Collaboration
- Dedicated Peer Sharing & Networking
Can You Help Food & Drink Brands Drive Ecommerce Success? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book An Exhibition Stand & 2 Delegate Passes Now For Only £3,999. Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
Proudly Sponsored By...
View The Complete Agenda Here...
Capitalise On The Latest Shopper Trends, Drive Traffic Online, Power Digital Capabilities & Deliver Commercial Success With
Brand New, Insight-Led & Profitable Digital Food & Drink Ecommerce & Shopper Strategies
High-Impact Ecommerce, Social, Q-Commerce & Digital Shelf Strategies • Monetise Real-Time Shopper Behaviours To Drive Revenue • Effective Retailer-Brand Collaborations • On-Trend Delivery & App Strategies • Best-In-Class Digital Content & Channels
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, Central London, 8th September 2022, One America Square, London.
No Visa Needed From Most EU Countries - Find Out More.
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.