Capitalise On The Latest Shopper Trends, Drive Traffic Online, Power Digital Capabilities & Deliver Commercial Success With Brand New, Insight-Led & Profitable Digital Food & Drink Ecommerce & Shopper Strategies
In 1 Day, 18 Digital Food & Drink Leaders Share Business-Critical Insights: High-Impact Ecommerce, Social, Q-Commerce & Digital Shelf Strategies • Monetise Real-Time Shopper Behaviours To Drive Revenue • Effective Retailer-Brand Collaborations • On-Trend Delivery & App Strategies • Best-In-Class Digital Content & Channels
1. Activate & Advance Your Ecommerce! Boost your e-com potential and ensure increased profitability
2. Showcase Success With Winning Social
Media Strategies: Achieve sky-high engagement and
prove social ROI by maximising new platforms and capturing
3. Monetise The Latest Digital F&B Shopper Insights: Tap into the hottest shopper behaviours, trends, and insights to ensure exceptional digital customer experiences
4. Best-In-Class Digital Shelf: Power your digital shelf capabilities to ensure diverse touchpoints for maximum
5. Stand-Out Delivery & App Strategies: Deliver seamless end-to-end strategies from shopper search to delivery for maximum reach and real commercial value
6. Innovative & Impactful Direct-To-Consumer Strategies: Business-critical DTC insights to successfully revamp strategies for seamless digital experiences and repeat, loyal custom
7. Cut-Through With Eye-Catching Content: Outshine competition with refreshed and innovative digital content which successfully targets consumers, boosts visibility and drive engagement
8. Integrated, Multi-Platform & Customer-Led
Channel Strategies: Perfect your digital channel mix to deliver customer-focused results, drive efficiencies and power engagement
9. Long-Term & Collaborative Retailer
Insights: Boost bottom line results by developing mutually beneficial retailer-brand relationships to keep pace with the ever-changing F&B market
10. Online Vs. Offline: Scale-up and activate your digital and e-com offerings by successfully integrating your online and offline strategies for optimised visibility
Our Previous Delegate Testimonials Speak For Themselves!
PLUS! What's New At The Digital Food & Drink Conference - Shopper & Ecommerce Conference?
- Brand New Speaker Line-Up! Including Danone, Diageo, Kellogg Europe, BRITVIC, The Kraft Heinz Company & Many More
- 4 Peer-Peer Discussions: 1) TikTok 2) Measuring Success 3) Sustainability 4) Quick Commerce
- 2 Interactive Panels: 1) Shopper Insights & Behaviours 2) Retailer Insights & Collaboration
- Dedicated Peer Sharing & Networking
Can You Help Food & Drink Brands Drive Ecommerce Success? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book An Exhibition Stand & 2 Delegate Passes Now For Only £2,999 (SAVE £1,000). Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
View The Complete Agenda Here...
Capitalise On The Latest Shopper Trends, Drive Traffic Online, Power Digital Capabilities & Deliver Commercial Success With
Brand New, Insight-Led & Profitable Digital Food & Drink Ecommerce & Shopper Strategies
High-Impact Ecommerce, Social, Q-Commerce & Digital Shelf Strategies • Monetise Real-Time Shopper Behaviours To Drive Revenue • Effective Retailer-Brand Collaborations • On-Trend Delivery & App Strategies • Best-In-Class Digital Content & Channels
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, Central London, 8th September 2022, One America Square, London.
No Visa Needed From Most EU Countries - Find Out More.
08.30 Registration, Informal Networking & GIC Welcome
09.10 Morning Chair’s Opening Remarks
Yann Riviere, Director of Connected Commerce, Europe & Australia, General Mills
HOT TOPIC! DRIVING ECOMMERCE - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
09.20 Activate Online Purchasing With Ecommerce Advancements: Boost Sales & Drive Revenue Online
- Ecommerce vs. instore purchasing: develop a winning digital journey online by exploring critical insights into shopper marketing today to stay agile in an increasingly competitive market
- Capitalise on growth opportunities to leverage your ecommerce potential and ensure increased profitability
- Determine where social media commerce sits within the whole digital framework in order to prioritise investment and evidence real digital value
- In a rapidly changing digital landscape, harness the power of ecommerce by effectively segmenting and targeting consumers to boost ROI
09.20 Sarah Hepworth, Head of Sales – eCommerce, Dr. Oetker
09.40 Shane Merrick, E-commerce Manager, Kopparberg UK
BRAND NEW & UPDATED! SHOPPER INSIGHTS & BEHAVIOURS - Q&A PANEL
10:00 Monetise The Latest Digital Food & Drink Shopper Behaviours, Habits & Trends To Drive Commercial Success
• Create innovative, refreshed and customer-centric digital strategies which keep pace with ever-changing shopper behaviours and expectations
• From weekly shop to impulse purchase, what are the macro digital shopper trends today, and how can you tap into them to tangibly increase online sales and profits?
• Successfully target your online shoppers by unlocking critical insights into changing shopper habits and harnessing real-time consumer experiences for next-level engagement
• Best understand the current consumer mindset, following their decision process journey from browsing to purchasing action to deliver data-led journeys that capitalise on purchases and subscriptions
Alex Haslam, Senior Shopper Marketing Manager, Diageo
Pavan Chandra, Head of Peperami Marketing, Peperami
Nicole Pilkington, Global Digital Shelf & eCommerce Acceleration Manager, Barilla Group
Zlatko Popovic, Global eCommerce Business Acceleration Manager & Online Shopper Experience Lead, Barilla Group
Josh Birbeck, Brand Marketing Manager, Boparan Restaurant Group
Keerti Nair, Head of Marketing Effectiveness & Digital Transformation, Kellogg's
10:30 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
11:00 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
SOCIAL STRATEGIES - SHOW CASE SUCCESS ON SOCIAL!
11:30 Achieve Sky-High Engagement, Boost Bottom Line Results & Prove Social ROI By Maximising New & Emerging Platforms & Capturing Customer Attention Online With Winning Content & Campaigns
• Leverage social media as a commercial channel which goes beyond brand exposure to increase customer loyalty and directly boost the bottom line
• From TikTok to Instagram… apply up-and-coming trends to future-proof your existing social media suite by exploring new and emerging channels
• Measure success! Best-in-class measurement techniques to produce tangible social media ROI and secure future investment
• Revitalise your social strategies! Fresh approaches to social media which spark engagement, overcome algorithm changes, and takes advantage of new formats
• What does good creative content look like on social today? Establish bespoke channel strategies that are bold and segmented across multiple touch points to drive online visibility, traffic and engagement
11:50 Power Your Digital Shelf & Q-Commerce Strategies To Ensure Diverse & Evolving Touchpoints That Maximise Brand Engagement
• Perfect your digital shelf strategies and hook your consumers in with seamless shopping experiences to maximise online conversions
• Cultivate a best-in-class digital shelf which engages shoppers at key touchpoints in their digital journey to drive growth and boost brand visibility
• Champion your products on the digital shelf though SEO and keywords to sky-rocket traffic and optimise product visibility for straight-into-basket shopper decision-making
Jason Simpson, Head of eCommerce, Lactalis UK & Ireland
DELIVERY & APPS - DELIVER RESULTS
12:10 Satisfy Increasing Consumer Demand & Keep Pace With The Rapidly Accelerating Digital-First F&B Market By Revamping Your Delivery & App Strategies For Maximum Impact
• In an increasingly competitive market, how can you stand-out from the pack with successfully implemented end-to-end strategies from shopper search to delivery?
• Accurately determine forecasting and demand in order to maintain rapid turnaround and ensure fast to-front-door delivery
• Overcome the logistical barriers of supply chain and transport efficiencies in F&B delivery and implement a watertight approach to ensure products reach end users in the most cost-effective way to drive real value
• How can you reach your target customers by maximising new technologies which bridge the gap and ultimately create better customer experiences?
Paul Gott, Chief Operating Officer, Beelivery
12:30 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
13:00 Informal Breakout Discussions - PEER-TO-PEER
B) Measuring Success
D) Quick Commerce
13:30 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
CRITICAL INSIGHTS! RETAILER INSIGHTS & COLLABORATION - Q&A PANEL
13:40 Develop Long-Term, Mutually-Beneficial & Collaborative Retailer Manufacturer Relationships To Boost Bottom Line Results
• Which trends do retailers perceive will have longevity in this ever-changing and increasingly growing digital F&B market, and how can we tap into them for profitable products and ranges?
• Reinforce your online retail strategies to create a digital offering that will sky rocket sales
• Examine best-in-class examples of enhancing collaboration and building strategic relationships to optimise brand-retailer relationships
• Critical questions answered: how can you stay agile within the F&B market to keep pace with the ever-changing retail landscape?
Tessa Tysome, Head of Ecommerce Marketing, Europe, PepsiCo
Sarah Hepworth, Head of Sales – eCommerce, Dr. Oetker
Claire Martino, Head of Marketing, Bakkavor
14:10 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
CHANNEL STRATEGIES - DIGITAL SUCCESS
14:40 Build Integrated, Consistent & Shopper-Focused Multichannel Strategies To Create Exceptional Experiences & Power Digital Food & Drink Success
• Mapping and influencing the digital channel journey: establish a dynamic and integrated multichannel approach to best understand the performance of each channel that drives engagement
• Pinpoint specific parts of the online shopper journey online to determine the most effective touchpoints for enhanced engagement and boosted sales
• Refresh your channel strategies to ensure tailored communications and content across your channel mix to best suit your target customers for maximum engagement
• Perfect your digital channel strategies and deliver real customer-orientated results which drive efficiencies, prove ROI and value to inform future strategies
15:00 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
TO D2C OR NOT TO D2C
15:30 Business-Critical, Refreshed & Innovative DTC Insights To Successfully Connect Your Brand & Your Shoppers For Seamless Digital Experiences
• How can you refresh and reignite your D2C model to implement and maximise brand awareness and sales?
• Reflect on the ever-changing factors around your digital route-to-market… how can you drive growth across different channels?
• With the new barriers arising around IOS, data, and trafficking, develop your third-party data strategies through direct-to-consumer channels ensuring no privacy is invaded
Josh Clarkson, Senior eCommerce Manager – Marketplaces & D2C, The KraftHeinz Company
WINNING DIGITAL CONTENT
15:50 Cut-Through A Crowded Market With Innovative & Eye-Catching Digital Content Which Successfully Targets Consumers, Boosts Visibility & Drives Brand Engagement
• Improve your digital offering by tailoring your digital content to optimise visibility and reignite brand awareness
• Refresh and revamp! Which types of content best catches consumer’s attention and boosts campaign success in today’s crowded F&B market?
• Seamlessly connect your digital content across multiple touch points to ensure consistent and engaging storytelling for customers across your channel mix
Callum Watt, Head Of Digital Marketing, BRITVIC PLC
ONLINE VS. OFFLINE
16:10 Scale-Up & Activate Your Digital & Ecommerce Offerings By Integrating Your Online & Offline Marketing Strategies For Maximum Growth & Optimised Brand Visibility
• Social media vs. direct, online vs. offline… pinpoint which acquisition strategies are contributing the most growth to your customer base in order to expand your digital capabilities effectively
• How can you successfully scale-up your ecommerce offering to meet your online and offline growth KPIs and get the best ROI from your digital investments?
• Harness the power of an integrated marketing and ecommerce strategy to perfect omnichannel success and boost
David Jiscoot, Chief Digital Officer, Danone
Anna Kochanska, Head of Marketing Alpro, Danone
16:30 Afternoon Chair’s Closing Remarks & Close Of Conference
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.